From BRS E-Volve comes the Navajo folding knife, designed in collaboration with Dervish Knives and John Gonzalez. It’s a mid-sized folder with sweet action, a lightweight build, and tons of cutting power. It boasts some of the knife world’s best materials: Bohler M390 stainless steel, sturdy titanium, and lightweight G-10. The knife is easy to carry and a joy to open and close, its quality build promising years of utility. I used to always tease John that they only way I could get my hands on one of his excellent designs is if we collaborated and I then I could just take one of the production ones for myself... I totally did too.
- Stonewashed, drop point blade made from Bohler M390
- Thumb hole opener with a ball bearing pivot.
- Desert brown G-10 handle scales over titanium liners.
- Liner lock mechanism for solid lock-up.
- Right-side pocket clip for tip-up carry.